Dandaragan Redgum Village In The Middle Of Everywhere®
Dandaragan Accommodation & Meals
– Safe Secure Off Road Parking –
Servicing the Moora Dandaragan Region
Safe, Secure, Convenient, Affordable & Quiet.
Mission: To Solve Accommodation and Meal Problems when you or your crew are in the Moora – Dandaragan Region. “We Suit Your Budget” Restaurant or Buffet Meals and a Meeting Room
Dandaragan Redgum Village is a privately owned and operated multi-purpose Accommodation and Meals facility (mine camp style) for People who want a:
- Comfy Bed
- High-Pressure, High Volume Hot Shower
- Gaylene’s Real Home Made Country Cooked Meals
- Early* Breakfast & Packed Lunch
- Wind Farm Contractors Click Here
- Western Power Contractors and Sub-Contractors Click Here
- Mine Crews – Construction and Maintenance
- Corporate Events
- Business Conferences and Team Building Activities
- Travelers & Tourists
- Budget Options Shared Accommodation & Communal Kitchens
- Large and Small Groups: Clubs, Organisations, Families
- Suitable for School and University Groups
The Redgum Cafe’ Restaurant along side the accommodation, opens up new opportunities for your accommodation and dining experience. Ideal for Business Conference and Team Building: Midweek or Weekends.
No Highway or Pub Noise – Wake up Refreshed
Ask about shared Rooms and Facilities for the Olive and Fruit industries.
Communal Kitchen for the Self Confessed Chefs / Guests
- 30 km from Moora,
- 17 km from the Brand Hwy Cataby,
- 1.5 hrs north of Midland or Joondalup,
- 2.5 hrs south of Geraldton.
Off the street or meeting up with family, no problem.
Redgum Function Room is now the Dining Room for the Redgum Restaurant & Cafe’ BYO
Great for any Function – Meeting – Conference
Safe Secure Car-Park, You can leave your gear or equipment safely in your car or truck overnight in the off road private parking area.
Customer video testimonials Please look here.
Companies, Crew’s and Contractors: From the solo operator to groups of 95.
There is nothing else in the Dandaragan Moora region that offers this type of package.
A major asset is the “All in One Package Deal,” includes but not limited to:
- 52 Rooms, 95 beds: Infrastructure in place for more en-suites at short notice,
- Early cooked breakfast, so hard to find these days,
- Self-packed lunch from the cold bain-marie, choose what you want,
Genuine testimonials of great food! Another one here
- Plenty open space, green grass, palm trees, creates a relaxed atmosphere after a long day at work,
- Massive BBQ and entertaining area under the sails,
- Function-meeting room, pool table, darts, Foxtel. Can use for team meetings etc…
- Gym Room, great for the gym junkies ( we get asked for this a lot nowadays),
- Telstra mobile and Sky Muster internet
- 24 hr ice from the 20-25 bag a day machine,
- Communal kitchen open 24/7 for own cooking and dining,
- 24/7 complimentary tea and coffee, have a late night cuppa
- Bring Your Own Office – You heard right
- Yes there is more
Let’s find out together if we are a good “fit” for you or your company.
Companies and Businesses that have used Dandaragan Redgum Village:
- Transmission line Construction, Perth Eneabba line, twice in ten years
- Tower Construction, communications
- Gas pipelines, Dampier to Bunbury,
- Exploration Drilling, all types from water to minerals,
- Contractors to Mineral Sands Mine, mainly on shut-downs, crews of 50,
- Phosphate / Potash Mining Company,
- Actually quite a few related to Mining,
- Electricians (commercial and domestic)
- Plumbing crews, for horticulture, commercial and domestic,
- Shire sub Contractors, road works, traffic control,
- Telstra Contractors for all sorts telstra issues,
- Communications from several suppliers,
- Tree Planting, large commercial planting,
- Tree Doctor from the single tree to a plantation crew,
- Olive Farm Contractors, harvesting, pruning, maintenance,
- Agriculture Trials, from private oprators to the Ag dept’s,
- Irrigation Project in Horticultural,
- Main Roads Contractors on the Brand Hwy, Gt Northern Hwy,
- Other Road Works within the Dandaragan, Moora, Gin-gin Shires,
- Green energy:
- wind, solar and gas powered projects in and around Dandaragan.
- Honestly the list goes on…over 150.
After Work Features of Dandaragan Redgum Village:
- Entertainment Room: Pool table, Darts, Foxtel available, relax and chill out.
- Paved entertainment area under the huge terracotta sails, great for the crew to bond, relax and chat.
- 12 burner permanent bar-b-que, Can feed over 100 guests
- Waterfall featured fish pond, that running water reeeelaaaaaax hummmmmm
Dandaragan Redgum Village is just a great place to relax at the end of the day.