Redgum Village Conference Room / Redgum Restaurant / Redgum Village Accommodation.
All under one roof (so to speak).
Businesses and companies looking for an alternative venue for team building less than 2hrs drive north of the Perth CBD. Look no further.
This venue built around a mine camp theme, allows you to virtually go off the grid, yet still have the facilities required for a business conference.
Add a round of golf before a meal in the barn type Redgum Restaurant or a BBQ under the sails in summer and you have the complete team bonding experience.
Why here in Dandaragan?
- In the country, no noise or light pollution
- Birds make more noise than cars
- Full functional Conference Room
- Modern Kitchen supplies Home Made Country Dishes for the restaurant
- Barn Theme Country Restaurant, food comparable to Perth’s best.
- Mine Camp Accommodation
- Palm Trees and Redgum’s, Green Lawns, Water Features, Relax under the Sails
- Golf activity, 9 or 18 holes
- Mid week lawn bowls
- Bush walks
- Light pollution Free Star Gazing
- Wild Flowers when in season
Mine camp accommodation: