Dandaragan Redgum Village
In The Middle Of Everywhere®
Dandaragan Accommodation & Meals
– Safe Secure Off Road Parking –
Servicing the Moora Dandaragan Region
Safe, Secure, Convenient, Affordable & Quiet.
To Solve Your Accommodation and Meal Requirements When Your Crew is Working in the Moora – Dandaragan Region.
“Quantity with Quality”
Dandaragan Redgum Village with a 920k renovation / upgrade during 2019/20 is a privately owned and operated multi-purpose Accommodation and Meals facility (mine camp style) for Companies, Contractors and Individuals who need:
- En-Suite room with Comfy King Single, Double or Queen bed
- High-Pressure, High-Volume Hot Shower
- Real Home Made Country Cooked Meals
- Early* Breakfast & Packed Lunch.
- Recent pics and info here on our Redgum Village facebook page
That’s just the standard basics, Redgum has a whole lot more to ensure you, your company, staff, your crew, or whoever stays over have all the comforts they need to ensure maximum productivity at the work place.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe Thru Covid-19
Example of Clients / Customers:
- Wind Farm Contractors
- Western Power Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Mine Crews – Construction and Maintenance
- Road Working Crews
- Companies / Individuals
- Business Conferences and Team Building Activities (Selective Dates)
- Travelers & Tourists, overnight, passing through
- Budget Options with two onsite Communal Kitchens ( also suits companies using the L.A.F.H.A system )
- Large and Small Groups: Clubs, Organisations, Families
The Redgum Commercial Kitchen with a 2020 upgrade and our Quality Chef offers limitless opportunities for your accommodation and dining experience. Great for Businesses and Companies with larger groups.
No Highway or Pub Noise – Wake up Refreshed.
Communal Kitchen for the Self Confessed Chefs / Guests
- 30 km from Moora,
- 17 km from the Brand Hwy Cataby,
- 1.5 hrs north of Midland or Joondalup,
- 2.5 hrs south of Geraldton.
Off the street or meeting up with family, no problem.
Redgum Function Room is now the Dining Room for all Meals from the Buffet, BYO
Can also be used for any Function – Meeting – Conference
Safe Secure Car-Park, You can leave your gear or equipment safely in your car or truck overnight in the off road private parking area.
Customer video testimonials Please look here.
Companies, Crew’s and Contractors: From the solo operator to groups of 72.
There is nothing else in the Dandaragan Moora region that offers this type of package.
A major asset is the “All in One Package Deal,” includes but not limited to:
- 62 en-suite Rooms: Infrastructure in place for more en-suites at short notice,
- Early cooked breakfast, so hard to find these days,
- Self-packed lunch from the cold bain-marie, choose what you want,
Genuine testimonials of great food! Another one here
- Plenty open space, green grass, palm trees, creates a relaxed atmosphere after a long day at work,
- Massive BBQ and entertaining area under the sails,
- Function-meeting room, pool table, darts, Foxtel. Can use for team meetings etc…
- Gym Room, great for the gym junkies ( we get asked for this a lot nowadays),
- Telstra mobile and Sky Muster internet
- 24 hr ice from the 20-25 bag a day machine,
- Communal kitchen open 24/7 for own cooking and dining,
- 24/7 complimentary tea and coffee, have a late night cuppa
- Bring Your Own Office – You heard right
- Yes there is more
Let’s find out together if we are a good “fit” for you or your company.
Companies and Businesses that have used Dandaragan Redgum Village:
- Transmission line Construction, Perth Eneabba line, twice in ten years
- Tower Construction, communications
- Gas pipelines, Dampier to Bunbury,
- Exploration Drilling, all types from water to minerals,
- Contractors to Mineral Sands Mine, mainly on shut-downs, crews of 50,
- Phosphate / Potash Mining Company,
- Actually quite a few related to Mining,
- Electricians (commercial and domestic)
- Plumbing crews, for horticulture, commercial and domestic,
- Shire sub Contractors, road works, traffic control,
- Telstra Contractors for all sorts telstra issues,
- Communications from several suppliers,
- Tree Planting, large commercial planting,
- Tree Doctor from the single tree to a plantation crew,
- Olive Farm Contractors, harvesting, pruning, maintenance,
- Agriculture Trials, from private oprators to the Ag dept’s,
- Irrigation Project in Horticultural,
- Main Roads Contractors on the Brand Hwy, Gt Northern Hwy,
- Other Road Works within the Dandaragan, Moora, Gin-gin Shires,
- Green energy:
- wind, solar and gas powered projects in and around Dandaragan.
- Honestly the list goes on…over 150.